We can help a person at every stage of their life. Good financial advice from a professional Financial Adviser can play a vital role over a lifetime. The earlier you start planning, the sooner you will accumulate long-term and secure wealth.
How to get started – initial complimentary meeting
This is where we get to know each other and set your goals and objectives. We will review your financial position and discuss your risk preferences. We establish a strategy to help you meet your short, medium and long term goals.
Implement an investment strategy
At our next meeting we will present and explain your investment strategy in easy to understand terms in the form of a Statement of Financial Advice. This will outline how our recommendations meet your goals.
We step you through the implementation of your strategy and products. This includes anything from helping to complete your application through to establishment of trusts, self managed superannuation funds and complex investment structures. We will implement the entire strategy for you.
Following strategy implementation
Your strategy and products will be consistently monitored and reviewed to ensure they are still the most appropriate methods of meeting your goals and objectives. We are available at any time to give you the peace of mind that you have experts available to help you through any matters that may arise.
Below is a summary of how we can help you with financial advisory services:
What we do
- Establish your life goals and strategies to achieve them
First homebuyers / newlyweds
- Assist with setting your budget
- Devise a savings / borrowing strategy to achieve home ownership
- Develop a savings and investment plan to build long-term wealth
- Advise on preparing for the cost of raising children
- Ensure all assets are adequately protected
Forties and Fifties
- Tailor strategies to build a retirement nest egg
- Build other assets outside the family home and super
- Protect against life risk
- Retirement planning and succession planning
- Asset management and strategies to minimise tax and maximise government entitlements
- Recommend investment strategies to maximise capital growth and regular income of retirement assets
- Fine tune investment strategies throughout retirement
- Estate planning
- Advice on tapping into non-financial assets (such as the family home)
Want to know more?