Personal insurance is vital for your financial wellbeing – an essential component of any financial plan is security and protection. Personal insurance is a strategy for protecting your personal and financial wellbeing from the impacts of illness, injury, permanent incapacity, traumatic illness and death.
While many people consider personal insurance to pay out a mortgage should they die, fewer consider the significant financial impact disability or serious ongoing illness could cause to them and their family. Suffering a disability, trauma or serious ongoing illness will generally reduce your ability to earn an income. In most cases, this leads to drawing on savings or home equity to cover medical and daily living expenses. This can significantly impact on your current situation, future saving capacity and may permanently reduce your planned standard of living.
How we can help you
We can help you and your family by:
- structuring an insurance package to maximise tax concessions and incorporating your cashflow requirements
- recommending the most appropriate and affordable insurance package from top rating insurance providers
- working with you to arrange insurance cover allowing for any existing medical conditions or non conforming employment arrangements
- arranging insurance to meet the needs of business owners
- structuring ‘whole-of family’ insurance packages within your Self Managed Super Fund to protect each generation – from young adults starting work, to young families, through to retirees
We only deal with reputable insurers
We provide insurance products only from reputable insurers. Before implementing a policy, we carefully research each product to ensure our clients receive the most suitable insurance products available in the market.
Want to know more?